Partagas SP2 TEB MAR 08

asmith

Not at all Chenman... they taste absolutely fantastic.

I recently bought 4 boxes and I was annoyed that some were quite underfilled, and the ring guages were quite variable... but I've lit 3 up already and they were all very tasty. They were also very smooth for such a young cigar.

My comment above was more in relation to the consistency of construction.

Thanks for clearing that up Rob...I feel better now about digging in.

Not at all Chenman... they taste absolutely fantastic.

I recently bought 4 boxes and I was annoyed that some were quite underfilled, and the ring guages were quite variable... but I've lit 3 up already and they were all very tasty. They were also very smooth for such a young cigar.

My comment above was more in relation to the consistency of construction.

I've never had the P2 en tubo, but I can say the untubed ones I've had are very good. Though I disagree with the video review in the sense that I much prefer the profile of the Monte 2.

I'm going to be purchasing a 3 pack of these in tubos...can't wait.

Jeff L.

I've never had the P2 en tubo, but I can say the untubed ones I've had are very good. Though I disagree with the video review in the sense that I much prefer the profile of the Monte 2.

Hell, I just want to TRY a Monte#2! I hear nothing but great things about that damn cigar...

Jeff L.

I smoked the second from my TEB MAR 08 box, and this one was even better than the first. Like the previous example, I found the cigar to be remarkably approachable, and very tasty. The flavor profile was unlike any Partagas cigar I can recall. Woody and spicy, but the flavor was reminiscent of Ramon Allones, as much as Partagas. No complaints from me, since I love the RA profile. But both of these cigars had the same flavors, very woody with rich, "root beer" like spices. Nice.

• 8 months later...