A good day to all at FOH from Sydney!

Buch0

Hey all, relatively new to these neck of the woods and cigars in general but looking forward to becoming a perminant fixture around here ._. I have been reading this forum for months now trying to increase my knowledge and love the fact there are so many guys around here that are so highly educated when it comes to cigars.

I have been smoking mostly sample packs and singles for about 12 months now and love the peace and relaxation it brings. The whole experience is so unique and I cant find a better way to finish off a week than to sit down on the verandah in the sun and reflect on the previous week while puffing on a top quality stick. As it stands now I find my favourite few to be the Siglo VI, Monte #2 & BBF's.

To be honest alot of my mates find it strange I am into such a hobby being of a fairly young age (23), I think the consensus is that young people don't smoke and come to think of it, I probably rather it that way! There is a thrill in knowing that I can enjoy something that most of the people I associate with know nothing about. A secret of sorts ._.

Anyway great forum guys keep up the good work, cheers!

To be honest alot of my mates find it strange I am into such a hobby being of a fairly young age (23),

That is about when I started smoking cigars... that is also when I started loosing my hair... talk about bitter sweet.

Welcome to FoH!