Montesa Impala ....almost Ready

Nice bike Prez. I'm envious...it puts my beat up Ducati Monster to shame...

I don't mean to be a party pooper here....when I was in high school I had a moped. I recall to this day heading north on Doheny Drive in Beverly Hills....coming up on Wilshire Blvd. I hit an oil slick and the moped went to the right and me to the left. Lucky for me no vehicles were following. I had a few bruises. I walked the mtfer home. Sold it within the week.

Everyday I see knucleheads cuttting in and out of traffic on the 110 freeway on motorcycles.

I suspect that Rob and others ride these safely in the country. I fear for the riders driving thru traffic.

I would not want my childern or loved ones using motorcycles as a daily driver. ...just my thoughts.

Tom

I don't mean to be a party pooper here....when I was in high school I had a moped. I recall to this day heading north on Doheny Drive in Beverly Hills....coming up on Wilshire Blvd. I hit an oil slick and the moped went to the right and me to the left. Lucky for me no vehicles were following. I had a few bruises. I walked the mtfer home. Sold it within the week.

Everyday I see knucleheads cuttting in and out of traffic on the 110 freeway on motorcycles.

I suspect that Rob and others ride these safely in the country. I fear for the riders driving thru traffic.

I would not want my childern or loved ones using motorcycles as a daily driver. ...just my thoughts.

Tom

Tom I have come a "cropper" more than once :pig:

I enjoy the sheer freedom a motorcycle brings although it has been too long since I have put on a helmet.

Rest assured I am a Sunday rider only :D