First Time Dad

Patrick,

I remember bringing home my wife and our first back in October of 1989. I recall every moment. One of the top 3 moments of my life. Many fret about all the work involved. I enjoyed putting my daugher in the car seat those first six months and driving around at 3am to get her to go to sleep and stop crying. We love our children. Pulling out the vaccum...at 2am to get her to sleep was no problem. You won't feel put out getting up in the middle of the night...because this is your boy. I loved every moment..reminded me of running a marathon...giving it your all and enjoying the ride. Your life will change for sure. As so many have said....for the better. It's awesome...nothing will come close...seriously....and then............Oh God...you will remember....

Golf, drinking, smoking cigars, hanging out with the mates...and you'll start to negotiate your inalienable (sp) rights being the beast you are. Once you have it all squared away with the Mrs...you'll find she's pregnant again....and once again you my friend will be the happiest man on the planet.

Congratulations Patrick!!!

Congrats! Enjoy him, look out for son spraying you while changing diapers and be prepared for sleepless nights. On those nights, I've taken comfort in many a mareva. Recommend PLPC, RGPC and JLPC.