Gday from Perth Hills, WA

dicko

Hello all,

Just been getting into cigars the last 6 months but can tell it's gonna be a permanent thing! :D

love having a glass of spirits on ice to match (have to give the red another go with the cigar...seems preferred drink for the youtube "FOH" reviews)

anyway thanks for having me on the forum

cheers

Welcome to FOH and the incredible world of cigars. Sit back and enjoy...it's going to be a nice ride.

Welcome Dicko, Nice to have more from Perth here. Hope we can all meet up in the near future for a herf.

Cheers

Magnus

thanks for welcome :-) yeah sounds good, nothing better then a sit around with a cigar and bevy

cheers also rastus, beautiful winters weather the last few days, if you can call it that!

Hello all,

Just been getting into cigars the last 6 months but can tell it's gonna be a permanent thing! ;)

love having a glass of spirits on ice to match (have to give the red another go with the cigar...seems preferred drink for the youtube "FOH" reviews)

anyway thanks for having me on the forum

cheers

welcome and enjoy. agree with you re the spirits. i find very few reds suit cigars but if you'd seen the grubby company i am forced to keep, you'd know why i don't waste my good spirits and just feed 'em leftovers.

Welcome and enjoy! :2thumbs: !

Welcome to FOH Dicko the perth chapter is growing by the minute B)

Enjoy there is a wealth of information here along with good laughs

:help: Cheers Oz

Perth is in the state of Western Australia.

As you do a bit of reading here, you'll see the members come from all over the globe.

LOL western australia, thanks