calling smithy....

what does the bloke do? anyone else remember the old days when we'd have the vids up within hours of filming. now, three days later and still no sign. come on pancho!

Hey Thug Lite how are the grey tracky dacks today, I am onto it now. Am just going through the section about your loans from your mother and trying to work out if I want to include it or not. Can you help me with this decision?

Hey Thug Lite how are the grey tracky dacks today, I am onto it now. Am just going through the section about your loans from your mother and trying to work out if I want to include it or not. Can you help me with this decision?

there you are!

different grey trackies today. and apols if i don't consider you worth the effort of dressing up. nothing wrong with being comfortable.

as for the loans, as a close perusal of the vid will show, that was concocted by you and cisco, but if you are tossing money around (and the lord knows that cisco must overpay you, even if all he gave you was a bus ticket to the unemployment office), i'm always happy to help out and take some off your hands.

and after that rude note, i'm off to burn some bruce on to your CD's.

Our Smithy... servicing knobs...hmmm. Sounds about right.

I was trying not to laugh... but that's frickin hilarious! :lookaround:

what does the bloke do? anyone else remember the old days when we'd have the vids up within hours of filming. now, three days later and still no sign. come on pancho!

Ken, Ken, Ken .......... take a deep breath and relax. B)

Mr. Smith is an artist in the editing booth. It takes time to put together these cinema masterpieces for us all to admire here. :wink2:

Can you imagine watching The Ten Commandments if Cecil B. DeMille had rushed the editing process? I think not! ;):no::rotfl:

We just need to give our good Mr. Smith the time to let the creative juices flow from his fingertips to the editor and set back and enjoy the show :cigar:

PS: Smithy .... i expect that watch now :lol3:

PS: Smithy .... i expect that watch now ;)

Uh, I think you burned that bridge already. And besides, that kind of bum kissing doesn't go over too well on this side of the tracks -

especially when it's Smithy's bum (just ask Warren).

And besides, that kind of bum kissing doesn't go over too well on this side of the tracks -

especially when it's Smithy's bum (just ask Warren).

Ya gotta do what you gotta do mate, i really have to have that piece :rotfl:

Besides being in the TV world and editing everyday you dont expect me to say its easy do you ;)

Ya gotta do what you gotta do mate, i really have to have that piece :o

Besides being in the TV world and editing everyday you dont expect me to say its easy do you ;)

Thanks Jeff, you at least understand the pain associated with editing.

I also think we need to review the forum rules for tossers and wankers cause Ken and Colt are boardline at the moment. I know ken's at least a tool.

I also think we need to review the forum rules for tossers and wankers

:clap::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tossers and wankers .... a damn fine Aussie saying ;)

I was at the Indy 500 the first time i overheard it being used ...... an ex F1 mechanic working with Penski and Mansell said it to somebody and i asked for a translation .... good times :o