In Sydney next week

G'day folks, I'm going to be in Sydney for a Summit 22-25 (next week). If anyone's up for a smoke and quiet ale, drop me a line. Trev, check your in box.

we can't get you for a drink in brizzy - perhaps we should all try sydney. time you revisited the balcony.

we can't get you for a drink in brizzy - perhaps we should all try sydney. time you revisited the balcony.

Damn straight! Did Ayala tell you I was struck down in my prime with Swine Flu? Have been horizontal for almost 3 weeks.

I'm actually waiting for Rob to call back now and I was going to drop in this arvo if you're around.

Damn straight! Did Ayala tell you I was struck down in my prime with Swine Flu? Have been horizontal for almost 3 weeks.

I'm actually waiting for Rob to call back now and I was going to drop in this arvo if you're around.

I'm here and Rob should be back from lunch by then. :covereyes:

i'm just back. saw rob settling in at gambaro's restaurant.

welcome here any time. we had a good one yesterday.

hope the swine have let you alone now. rob never mentioned it.