Some news on 2010 Habanos

Some interesting News on a few new 2010 Habanos releases. I should have some more details later on in the week.

A Romeo y Julieta for women...."Julieta"

Beautiful metal packaging with 5 thin gauge cigars. Mild in flavour.

Behike to become a regular line.

I am not sure of the packaging of these nor whether the leaves will be specially aged. Again, I will have more details before the end of the week.

Any update yet ?..................can't wait for my Behike to be devalued :D

Some interesting News on a few new 2010 Habanos releases. I should have some more details later on in the week.

A Romeo y Julieta for women...."Julieta"

Beautiful metal packaging with 5 thing guage cigars. Mild in flavour.

On the one hand, it's nice to know someone at Habanos is thinking of us.

On the other, it's more than a little patronising to be taken for someone who would buy a cigar just because its packaging was pretty. This marketing ploy, possibly aimed at drawing in new female cigar smokers by offering reassurance that smoking can be 'feminine', seems to be based on a set of assumptions that most female smokers would probably find insulting.

Back to the drawing board. ;)

On the one hand, it's nice to know someone at Habanos is thinking of us.

On the other, it's more than a little patronising to be taken for someone who would buy a cigar just because its packaging was pretty. This marketing ploy, possibly aimed at drawing in new female cigar smokers by offering reassurance that smoking can be 'feminine', seems to be based on a set of assumptions that most female smokers would probably find insulting.

Back to the drawing board. :buddies:

Actually, I think that they've burnt their drawing board........its all free-hand now!

I can only surmise that whoever is coming up with this crap and the marketing is seriously deluded.

But then again, whoever authorized it is equally daft. :pooped:

Come on people! You can do better!!! Do better dammit! :buddies:

I have the details on the new "B"

It is far more expansive than has been detailed (not difficult) and there will be no issue with devaluation of the the initial release.

All the "T's" and "I's" have not been crossed or dotted. There are legal issues that are being attended to and of course issues of Commercial sabotage. It is a goer for 2010.

My friends in HSA will give me the all clear when I can post the details in full. With respect to them I will not breach the confidence entrusted.

Apologies for not being more forthcoming :buddies: