Hello from New York

thechenman

Hello Everyone...

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I have been reading this forum now for several months, and figured it was about time. I would like to say that I've enjoyed the knowledge, insight, humor and camaraderie you all seem to exhibit on this forum.

As for myself, I am fairly new to the cigar hobby having smoked an occasional cigar (DR, NC, HD) here and there for a few years, but picking it up in earnest about a year ago. I am a definite newbie to the CC scene. Doing some research I stumbled across the FOH forum and Czar while surfing the internet. Lisa (who I would like to thank for jump starting me on this journey, but whom my wife would like to have words with) was kind enough to get me started on the right path and I have been enjoying CCs from Czar since the beginning of this year.

Dipping my toes into this wonderful experience I've predominately been picking up singles (quite a few of them actually) across the different marcas, and a box here and there of the sticks I have truly enjoyed. Needless to say I have not been disappointed, not only with the cigars but also the customer service that Czar provides.

I live in Westchester, but work in NYC, and would enjoy meeting some of you characters, if the opportunity arises. So, if anyone in the area is looking for someone to share a drink and a smoke, let me know.

Long live the Czar...

Dave

There's a FOH get together on June 20th at macanudos. See Jimmy2's thread in the watering hole. Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks for the great introduction Dave :clap:

Again I can only reiterate that there is a FOH "Jimmy 2" function in NY 20th June so clear the diary and catch up with some fellow reprobates :clap:

Thanks for the great introduction Dave :cigar:

Again I can only reiterate that there is a FOH "Jimmy 2" function in NY 20th June so clear the diary and catch up with some fellow reprobates :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look foward to the FOH "Jimmy 2" function on 6/20 at Club Macunudo...

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look foward to the FOH "Jimmy 2" function on 6/20 at Club Macunudo...

Word on the street is....as a result of nuns mugging pedestrians on the street in in New York the extravaganza is being moved to Southern California. ;) . Send me a PM and I will update you on the location.

Welcome.

Tom