First box

Back when my exposure to CCs was just getting started, I had purchased some sampler packs from Cigar Czar (Robusto Sampler, and the 12 Days of Christmas Tubo Sampler). I had planned on smoking through these and basing my first box purchase on what I really liked out of the packs. My mind was made up the moment I cold-drew on a Cohiba Siglo II from the 12 Days Tubos pack. Holy Hanna, love at first puff! :D Complexity, finish, draw, construction, I was floored. It was time to squirrel away some money, and right when I had what I needed, FOH had a sale. Perfect timing El Prez! :o The order was placed with Lisa, and 11 days later the box arrived. JOY!

Behold....

SigloII4.jpg

SigloII3.jpg

SigloII2.jpg

SigloII.jpg

These are going to be put up for a year or three, with one to be smoked after they've rested for 30-60 days and a couple more to share with a good pal of mine. Thanks to my new friends at Cigar Czar and the great folks at FOH! :D

Cheers,

Jeff

Man you dont even understand.. your free cash as you know it is gone! ;-) Nice pics and welcome!

Thanks fellas.

You're screwed now Jeff! :peace:

Time to buy a bigger humidor!

HAH! Nah, just need to smoke up all those NCs I have in there :P

Coro's are better.

I've got one from the Robusto Sampler I've been dying to try.

You're screwed now Jeff! :P

Time to buy a bigger humidor!

Man you dont even understand.. your free cash as you know it is gone! ;-) Nice pics and welcome!

LMAO! Tis true on all accounts. You will never be satisfied with your collection and you will always want more! As all of us can attest. Best wishes and enjoy!

Beautiful Pix.. and even better cigars... Drooling mate!

B)

I hope you'll post a review when you start smoking from the box.

Great idea. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Awesome! good for you bro. Enjoy and post that review soon. Level headed people, like myself, have gone upside down on that slippery slope, watch for it.

I noticed the bucking horse on your avatar and wanted to say that Wyoming rocks!

We drove there from Chicago for a 2 week camping trip carrying all our supplies on back into the Wind River Range area

Man, it's a magical place up there in the mountains. Moose, BEARS and of course, fly fishing.

LMAO! Tis true on all accounts. You will never be satisfied with your collection and you will always want more! As all of us can attest. Best wishes and enjoy!

I don't know, I'm preety happy with your collection Jay!

Great pics and congrats! This hobby is funny sometimes, I am a cohiba ***** yet the only one in the line that doesn't light my fire is the siglo II, go figure.