Still Alive

post-119-1242193045.jpgThings are Bad over here. My beloved Santa Barbara is on Fire..... My buddy PigFish , A.K.A. Ray's wife has broke her leg for the 3rd time in 3 years. he had a Herat attack last January... We were both laid off from the same employer before Christmas.. i have put out over 180+ resume's and NO ONE has responded with 30 + years in the industry.

However, i am still alive and kicking. And while my Cubano's collection is slowly being smoked, It's not a bad vacation. i have returned to the University to work on my MBA in project Management. My unemployment was extended. i still run to vegas for a bit of nasty fun( Forever hold your Piece Rob) LOL.. I just started my own company again in the wake of the depression. The girls are still interested and Lisa still e-mails me .. so life isn't all that bad..... Anybody need a Supt. in Dubai ? :-)

What do you do for a living? Any chance your experience is in the Electrical Contracting or Renewable Energy industries. When you said Project Management it made me curious as I run and search and placement firm in SoCal specializing in those industries.

-Patrick

Great to see you looking so well Terry....with your hands full :D

Things are slowing downunder as well but not to the same extent. All new projects we were working on are on hold until there is some consistent good economic news outside of that which is sprotued by Govt talking heads. Green shoots may have shallow roots ;)

Shoot me a PM and I will arange a time to give you a call and cacth up.

Miss "Play it again Sams" !LOL!

Ray is causing no end of trouble. He has upset Ken no end...but a riled up ken is great entertainment :D

post-119-1242193045.jpgThings are Bad over here. My beloved Santa Barbara is on Fire..... My buddy PigFish , A.K.A. Ray's wife has broke her leg for the 3rd time in 3 years. he had a Herat attack last January... We were both laid off from the same employer before Christmas.. i have put out over 180+ resume's and NO ONE has responded with 30 + years in the industry.

However, i am still alive and kicking. And while my Cubano's collection is slowly being smoked, It's not a bad vacation. i have returned to the University to work on my MBA in project Management. My unemployment was extended. i still run to vegas for a bit of nasty fun( Forever hold your Piece Rob) LOL.. I just started my own company again in the wake of the depression. The girls are still interested and Lisa still e-mails me .. so life isn't all that bad..... Anybody need a Supt. in Dubai ? :-)

Oh baby baby :D

I love seeing that face, 100% naughty and I love it... I was only talking to Rob about Play it again Sam and how it would be fun to do it again ;) Pole control is the word

Love you to bits

Lisa

Oh baby baby :D

I love seeing that face, 100% naughty and I love it... I was only talking to Rob about Play it again Sam and how it would be fun to do it again :2thumbs: Pole control is the word

Love you to bits

Lisa

AH Lisa my love.. The Thought of you on a pole .. I'm Heating up already...LOL

Take Care sweetheart.. Be in touch again soon..miss you both!