SAN CRISTOBAL

What are your favorite's of this brand and why ? Have not had them in a while and would like to know how the 07/08 are smoking. My friend asked me to post this as he does not belong to any Forums...Thanks

listed below

El Morro

La Fuerza

La Punta

El Principe

El Morro have not tried

La Fuerza love this cigar for its medium tobacco base and consistent, smokey sweet molasses character

La Punta a good, meaty torpedo, much like the La Fuerza but without the pronounced molasses

El Principe never like this one, always found them to be incompatible with my palate, too harsh and too little flavor

Wilkey

My faves are the La Punta( loads of cocoa bean, smooth medium-bodied smoke with great burn, construction and aroma) and the El Principe(quick, satisfying smoke that is surprisingly complex for its size). I have a box of 08s and 07s respectively, and they are both smoking great now.

I like El Morro, since its introduction in 1999. The size is magnificent and very satisfying after a heavy meal - great heavy tobacco flavors and up to two hours of pure enjoyment. :dollarsign:

Same here! I find they age well too. leading to nice complexity. La Punta also can be great.

The El P is a perennial favorite of mine; bold yes, sometimes a slap in the face cigar. An El P was the first cigar I smoked after having my heart attack last year. I did not have a cigar as a result in about 10 days. I was keeping my wife company as she tended the horses and after about 15 minutes with that cigar I was so lightheaded I almost puked!!! These cigars are not for beginners or those recovering from heart attacks!! -LOL

The La Punta is probably my favorite pointed cigar. These cigars in '07 may be one of the best cigars that you ever smoke but you know Havana, I can't make any guarantees of what you get! '07 Belicosos have been fantastic and this cigar is no exception.

The El M is a wonderful full sized cigar. As I recall this is the "odd sized" churchill, yes... a Pacos not a Julieta #2. I have always enjoyed this cigar along with the RyJ in the churchill size. But the truth be told I smoke so very few cigars of this size, and seeing as I have no experience at all with the current vintage I cannot help you.

The La F has never been a cigar I enjoyed. For me this cigar and the Famosos are dead end cigars but I am not a Robuso size cigar fan. I have no knowledge of the recent vintage on the La F.

I love the SCdH line. I smoked an '02 La Punta last night. Good, leathery, some espresso, not sweet, full strength and full body.

The La Fuerza is my favorite followed by the El Morro. I really like El Prins but haven't had one with too much age.