We swapped e-mails last week.

Can all that know him get on the blower and track him down as soon as possible. Let's make sure he is OK and if not make sure he has what he needs.

Please PM me directly gents. Let's sort this out now.

thaks for the concern fellas as i appreciate it alot. i am alive and well. it's true i did have to go to the emergency room a few nights before i flew to london for some chest pains, but all tests came back ok. after 12 hours of waiting to see a dr. there, and the nurses telling me all tests were good, i went home. when i get home from london wednesday night i will follow up with the ER and get my blood results. i have a good feeling and hunch all the chest pains are a result of my bad cholesterol levels (a family thing).

i have been having a blast here in london with glen as my host. i have smoked some amazing cigars so far on this trip: '03 DIP#1, '98 ERDM CS, many custom rolled cigars, '99 VRDA, '90 ERDM demi tasse, '98 ERMD lonsdale and many of my own favorites that i brought with me. Lord knows i've also had my share of stella on this trip too. and glen is wonderful cook as well. tonigh he is cooking roasted lamb shanks.

i shall be home late wednesday night for two nights before i leave on a 10 day midwest tour with "the bastard sons of johnny cash".

bruce