Is Smithy Moonlighting?

Ayala honestly, do you thin I have feet like or are you overlooking homeless boy Gargett how is proud of his size 13 feet.

I honestly have no idea what this says. Smithy, are you OK? Are you trying to type with your feet again?

Ayala honestly, do you thin I have feet like or are you overlooking homeless boy Gargett how is proud of his size 13 feet.

I think Smithy's avatar is getting to him.

No idea of this meaning do I have.

Ayala honestly, do you think I have feet like that or are you overlooking homeless boy Gargett how he's proud of his size 13 feet.

nice. i spend my entire life defending you from ayala and his cronies, indeed even suggesting he pay you more, and this is the payback? homeless? hasn't stopped you parking your lazy arse on my balcony far too often to drink my wine and smoke my cigars.

ohhh, the serpent's tooth.

How on earth can anyone believe this is a 'Legit' footprint. It looks fake! ;)

Whilst I am a believer in some unknowns, this is clearly a hoax and in turn, tarnishes the reputation of future phenomena that may be real.

Yowie-Footprint.jpg

Looking here at the above, no doubt it seems that perhaps 'Wookie' went on a walk and forgot to put his shoes on. They must be about a size 13. :P