Suckling up.

So I open my new CA magazine (June09) today

and in Moments to Remember is a photo of Jose, Arthur and or Prez Rob in Havana.

Made me smile over my breakfast

and I might even renew my subscription now that the magazine has some cred!

Maybe.

Artuor's T shirt says Samurai in Japanese... I wish He wore something funny character's T XD

That's Jose.

Arthur is on the right.

cool. Hey Rob, do you think the hotels and touristy infrastructure in Havana are up to snuff if and when the US ease up the travel restrictions and let citizens of non-cuban origins travel?

No. They have 46000 rooms and need a pile of reburshments and new hotel delevopment.

Here is the rub. They won't relax part government ownership or non Cuban workers for new hotels outside of management staff.

Work culture (as we have detailed before here) is well ingrained. Modern hotels in Cuba can/could not make a decent retun on investment under the current regime setup. Not sure how that will change.

cool. Hey Rob, do you think the hotels and touristy infrastructure in Havana are up to snuff if and when the US ease up the travel restrictions and let citizens of non-cuban origins travel?

i really want to be there for that.

i'll set up with deck chairs and eskies near reception and watch the endless complaints line and the fireworks. it will be utter cuban chaos and no one does chaos better than the cubans. one of the joys of visiting is that it is like that and if that sort of travel is not one's cup of tea then better off going elsewhere.

i really want to be there for that.

i'll set up with deck chairs and eskies near reception and watch the endless complaints line and the fireworks. it will be utter cuban chaos and no one does chaos better than the cubans. one of the joys of visiting is that it is like that and if that sort of travel is not one's cup of tea then better off going elsewhere.

Are you sh*tt!n' me? The wizard of whinge ??!!??

now the the magazine has some cred!

Maybe.

Some Cred? Putting photos of Ayala, apart from America's Most Wanted, just looses all credibility for that publication. Even the good will that Artie and Jose have can't drag it out of the mud, the damage is done.

Like when your room smells like a dead animal died in the air vent (probably did) and you ask for a room change and they say no, but send up a maintenance worker to spray aerosol odor eaters in highly specific locations in the room :cowpoop:

MUCH better off staying in a house!