Not a member?

Check your caps lock and num lock keys. Also, pull up a text editor like notepad and type your user name and password so you can see it. Make sure it's what it should be. Remember that usernames and passwords are usually case sensitive.

• 5 months later...
Guest DrunkenMonkey
It's so odd, because I changed the password on my main computer so I'm sure of what it is, and it still won't work. Everything exact. So strange. When/If if figure it out I will update.

Guest DrunkenMonkey

I have had the same problem. I even had my username and password emailed to me to double check, but it still says there is no user with that info when I try to log in. This is using my laptop computer. My home computer always logs in with no problem. Any ideas?

• 3 months later...
Guest ZombieCleric
Sounds strange. Never had this problem. Maybe shoot an e-mail to Lisa.

I still cannot log in, I have a lap top. each time it tells me I am not a member. It will allow me to do a pw reset however. I am positive I am entering in both my username and pw correct...... I have not been able to log in for over a week

I had this problem when the forum changed over to the new format and I was running firefox. I think it had something to do with scripting settings or the no script plug-in. Maybe check to see if any recently installed software, firewall settings, anti-virus settings or patches might have inadvertently blocked some functionality.