Greetings from Austin, TX

dstokely

Hello all,

I found this forum a month or so ago, haven't really read through as much as I like but I finally decided to join. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum and get to know many of you. A little about me: My name's Danny, I am 20 years old and I am currently a college student, I started smoking cigars a little over a year ago on one of my good friend's birthday, my first cigar was an A. Fuente, I thought it was okay but I was able to pick up some tastes that intrigued me. When I got home I decided that I wanted to learn more about cigars and never looked back since! I know I still have a long ways to go. I've smoked cuban cigars since last January, being a college student I don't exactly have the amount of money to buy whatever I want, but I've saved enough to try a variety of CCs and NCs, so far CCs have reign superior. Though I will say that there are quite a few enjoyable NCs as well, just different breeds. I discovered this forum through youtube looking through cigar reviews (which included some disturbing men smoking videos I must add). That's it about now, I am still learning to navigate this forum but I am looking forward to being a part of this community. I use the same screen name for other cigar forums that I've joined (namely cigar aficionado), so if you wanted to do a back ground check I'm sure you'll find out more about me there :)

Best regards,

Danny

I discovered this forum through youtube looking through cigar reviews (which included some disturbing men smoking videos I must add).

Don't worry about ken Danny.....he is not as disturbing as he first appears :D

Welcome aboard!

thanks all for the welcomes, I probably won't post as much as I'd like but I will definitely be around. I enjoy the fact that the moderators and makers of the forum is very much involved with it, if I'm ever in Australia I'd love to sit down with you guys for a smoke.