Hello from Cincinnati

DrunkenMonkey

I've been reading posts for about a month now. I've found the video reviews and a lot of the discussion very interesting. I've been smoking cigars for only a few years now, and my experience with cuban cigars is really limited. I've had exactly two complete boxes that I've bought while traveling; Montecristo No. 2's and Bolivar Belicoso Finos. I would say that both have been among the best cigars I've smoked yet, but I'm eager to try some more. I've also had about a dozen or so different single sticks that I've picked up while traveling, and I am very interested to expand my sampling.

I found out about FOH from listening to Dogwatch Cigar Radio, which I really look forward to each week. I love the plain-spoken way that they review cigars, and I enjoy smoking with them on the ipod.

Like most Americans in my tax bracket, my smoking has been Nicaraguan Cigars and such. I love Tatuaje and the Don Pepin cigars, and I've been enjoying Cubao cigars recently. Anyway, I look forward to many hours of perusing the reviews and discussions on this site.

So anyway, hello to everyone, and thanks for the forum.

• 2 weeks later...