Cohiba Siglo 2 - GAS MAR 08

asmith

I enjoyed your review and cannot wait to personally enjoy one to.

good job guys. It seems that while very good, the MAR 08 cohiba robusto video review was in another league altogether. your thoughts smithy and alain?

good job guys. It seems that while very good, the MAR 08 cohiba robusto video review was in another league altogether. your thoughts smithy and alain?

I thought the quality of the review itself was in another league. Much better looking cast for one thing...

I regret I can't comment on the March 08 CoRo as I wasn't there. I had a choice between doing that review and going to the dentist so it was an easy choice.

I did, however, smoke a Jan 08 last night which was a cracker! I decide to milk it for all it was worth and it turned into a 2 hour smoke.

The Mar 08 Cohiba Robusto was a magnificent Cigar off the top of my head a 92-93 not sure must go and review tape. The major difference I felt is the depth and breadth of flavours in the robusto allowed it to offer more for my palette. The Siglo 2 offered similar notes just not as deep in flavour.

• 11 months later...