Ramon Allones Specially Selected Video Review.

El Presidente

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on this interesting review.

I tend to agree with the consensus... a good, solid cigar - but certainly not mind blowing.

Smithy, Ayala just gave you your description for Ken at the intro of the next vid:

"King of the hopeless"

:mad:

only kidding K... you know I love ya.

Love the new format. Feels almost like I'm sitting right with you blokes. Ken, give it up, where did you get that knife?! Great review guys!

Love the new format. Feels almost like I'm sitting right with you blokes. Ken, give it up, where did you get that knife?! Great review guys!

The knives were a gift from HSA if I recall.

.....I am looking forward to the posting of the next review. I was well on my way...... :mad:

The knives were a gift from HSA if I recall.

.....I am looking forward to the posting of the next review. I was well on my way...... :mad:

You were well on your way, in fact you went past it on the next one. The second one is so much more fun to edit, we are all a little drunker and more abusive towards each other.

You were well on your way, in fact you went past it on the next one. The second one is so much more fun to edit, we are all a little drunker and more abusive towards each other.

So the reality seems to be that these video reviews are just another excuse to drink and smoke, under the guise of

work related research........

you guys are the best!

Its good to know that these reviews are conducted on a highly professional level... :mad:

I'm really liking these reviews, keep them coming.

How do you think these September RASS will develop? Are they typical young RASS, if there is such a thing?

At the beginning of the review you will note that I thought the "nose" aroma of the cigar was muted. The tasting very much followed the initial "nose".

We can only comment on this box and not cast aside all boxes of Sep Rass. This box will develop into a good cigar but I can't ever seeing as being great.

Typical young Rass to me are far more vibrant in flavour. Sweet/sour spice. Fuller in body. Robust rogues.

Maybe I am nutz, but I thought El Pres was really into this cigar in the beginning. It was only when everyone else let it fall from grace that El Pres agreed. I may be wrong, but it looks like he is simply copying other's impressions...

You are nuts and you bait me on purpose.

I am the "train ....not the tunnel." The "Pitcher...not the Catcher" :party:

There are times within a review that I may believe a cigar is not being "given a fair go". I state my case. In this review the fellow reviewers....Spielberg Smith and Seymor Skinner Gargett were right. Kudos to them.

Don in all modesty I have taught them all they know. Spielberg can almost pronounce "Allones" and Seymor didn't confuse it with a Churchill.

Now lay off me :drool:

Chan chan is the music you can listen to while watching the movie. It was played by Buena vista social club.

I should have known. It sounded familiar. My wife (Stephanie), our dog(Mel), our cat (Palmer) and I are now all listening to Chan chan. Very nice!

Cheers,

DC

Maybe I am nutz, but I thought El Pres was really into this cigar in the beginning. It was only when everyone else let it fall from grace that El Pres agreed. I may be wrong, but it looks like he is simply copying other's impressions...

I kind of noticed as well. And in one of last week's vids, he said something and Al, Smithy, and KG turned on him

and started giving him crap.

And he just sat there and took it.

Tomorrow, he takes the crew out for lunch.

Pirate Captain?

I kind of noticed as well. And in one of last week's vids, he said something and Al, Smithy, and KG turned on him

and started giving him crap.

And he just sat there and took it.

Tomorrow, he takes the crew out for lunch.

Pirate Captain?

Et tu Brute?......et tu?

Tomorrow we dine on crab and lobster, fine wines and cigars.

Their was a revolt when I called for the staff to order from the "Kiddies Menu" ........I mean.....it was a bloody tough year :drool:

Lisa is the instigator in all revolts (fortified by the words of Colt and Don Candido). She just puts her computer on standby and I go to water.

I will take some video tomorrow :party:

You are nuts and you bait me on purpose.

I am the "train ....not the tunnel." The "Pitcher...not the Catcher" :party:

There are times within a review that I may believe a cigar is not being "given a fair go". I state my case. In this review the fellow reviewers....Spielberg Smith and Seymor Skinner Gargett were right. Kudos to them.

Don in all modesty I have taught them all they know. Spielberg can almost pronounce "Allones" and Seymor didn't confuse it with a Churchill.

Now lay off me :drool:

I don't know. It still sounds defensive to me.