Cuban Cigar Website Update

Just a quick update on an improvement to the Cigar Bands section that displays when a Brand search is done.

I am now getting around to adding more images. the Hoyo de Monterrey Section is the first done (to sort out the display format).

Click here

All the bands are clickable to display larger images. When complete, images where I have the actual bands, will be shown on a grey background. Special attention has been made to provide a high defination image with a small file size, to allow for quicker load times.

Feedback appreciated. :P

I am now getting around to adding more images. the Hoyo de Monterrey Section is the first done (to sort out the display format).

Trev! Why you won't publish old cigar band? For example this onepost-3407-1227474909.jpg

Or you publish only your own collection?

Just a quick update on an improvement to the Cigar Bands section that displays when a Brand search is done.

Click here

All the bands are clickable to display larger images. When complete, images where I have the actual bands, will be shown on a grey background. Special attention has been made to provide a high defination image with a small file size, to allow for quicker load times.

Feedback appreciated. :)

Great work! Thanks for your effort!

Trev! Why you won't publish old cigar band? For example [see above]

Or you publish only your own collection?

I am more than happy to host what appears to be a fine collection of early Cuban bands. :)

The bands I am adding will, in 95% of cases, be bands that can be found on the cigars shown in my website. Occasionally an early release band may be shown to compare the band quality from earlier times. What I am doing is not intended as a general band collection.

I believe that your bands would be a fine addition to the website. Please let me know how many bands we are talking about so I can see how best to display them. It would probably be done similar to Jays Photo Gallery, but completely separate.