The Theory of determining member special

First is first. Lisa is away today so I will be buggered if I am going to put any members specials out there and then have to do all the processing work :pooped:

Here is what I am working on for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

• 12 Days of Tubos Christmas Sampler
  • "The Quiver" a seleccion of my favourite long skinnies.
  • Por Larranaga Belicoso Extra and Bolivar Short Bolivar PCC Regional Release sampler

I assume once Smithy sees this list his going away party will be Friday :thumbsup:

If you have any other suggestions.....let me know. I am but your humble servant :dunce:

Here is what I am working on for Wedesday, Thursday, Friday.

• Por Larranaga Belicoso Extra and Bolivar Short Bolivar PCC Regional Release sampler

If you have any other suggestins.....let me know. I am but your humble servant :thumbsup:

Rob,

I don't know about any quivering christmas tubos, but I would get an RE sampler or two. Sign me up!

Cheers,

Pete

Nice beginning Rob, several more sampler packages to choose from would be nice! Remember smithy works for you and Lise, Cohiba might be able to fulfill his role. :stir::moon::lifepreserver::daydream:

:blonde::mob:

Spoken like a true consumer Chuck. :nosmilies:

I think that some box specials as well would be helpful. Or some 3/5/10 packs.

Keeping in mind that allowing for the thirty day rule, right now is prime ordering time for the holiday season. ^_^

Hmmm, so many choices I could make!!!

Firstly, I think Tampa's idea HERE is sensational.

Also, (I hope i'm not steering down the wrong track with these suggestions) but, how about samplers along the lines of the Czar Robusto sampler? eg, a Churchill sampler, petite corona sampler etc.

As a relative newb, i would love to try some brand samplers too, for example, Rob's top three Punch or, Claudius' top three Hoyo's......you get the idea.

Whatever way you go, I'll be in! Especially for the PLBE's.

Cheers

Paul.

What is the 30 day rule?

When you get cigars in, you put them in your humidor and let them acclimate to your temp/humidity. It is to make sure you don't smoke a cigar that might be under or over humidified.