perhaps i should have said 'sane'. or as the song almost says, 'why can't a geek be more like a bloke?'

If by “Bloke” you mean a person who calls in an electrician to change a light globe, then on behalf of geeks everywhere, we give up. It’s past time for Darwin to come to the party!

The Geek HAS inherited the Earth!

okay. i have worked it out. photos are not photos. avatars are photos.

Yes, photos are photos. Avatars are photos that will always appear under the username.

But you knew that, didnt you? You're just playing dumb, arent you? - And you're doing a very good job at it, too! :thumbsup:

:pooped:

followed the instructions to load up a photo. my site thingee even says i have a photo and shows it. but when i post, no photo

Confession: I had the same photo/avatar confusion issues.

Also, in my OED, the entry for 'avatar' says 'Hinduism. Appearance of a god in animal or human form.' :thumbsup:

(I'm just kind of glad no one remembered that Colt told me how to set local time on this thing) :blonde:

Ken can at least get his avatar up and running, unfortunately, neither you or Colt have yet been able to accomplish that.................. :daydream:

Come on, Ken has been the butt end of so many jokes that someone could take his side. Well he has deserved it right? :lifepreserver:

OK, I'm mistaken, continue on....................... :nosmilies: