Ready To Smoke?

I am new to the boards and while I have smoked cigars for many years I am only now concentrating on Cubans. While I start a collection to age I also want Cubans to smoke now. Which current production Cubans do board members feel are excellent smokes now? Thanks!

Actually the vast majority of 07 & 08 codes are very approachable right now. On another thread Rob announced that he would be posting several samplers and that should provide a great way to try different Habanos and see what you may like.

I would also suggest that you take a moment and make a Introduction thread post in the newbie Forum letting the members know some info about your cigar smoking and likes and dislikes. May I suggest that you take some time to read the forum and get to the members and allow them the opportunity to get to know you. Have fun and enjoy!

Tampa

Actually the vast majority of 07 & 08 codes are very approachable right now. On another thread Rob announced that he would be posting several samplers and that should provide a great way to try different Habanos and see what you may like.

I would also suggest that you take a moment and make a Introduction thread post in the newbie Forum letting the members know some info about your cigar smoking and likes and dislikes. May I suggest that you take some time to read the forum and get to the members and allow them the opportunity to get to know you. Have fun and enjoy!

Tampa

I second this. FWIW, my suggestion would be to purchase samplers of the sizes you enjoy. Maybe some 3/5 packs too in order to see what you like.

Then if you can, as you decide what you like I would look to buying two boxes at a time of the same. One to put away and one to sample/smoke out of. As you smoke out of the box you will see how they develop and change over a period of time. All the while your other box rests. . .