Salutations From The South

Huckins

Greetings -

I heard about this site on the Dog Watch program and what a great site this is. I lived in the UK for a few years in the early 1990's and loved me some Habanos!!! My favorite at the time were Lusitanias in the 50 cab - what a super smoke. These days I'm more of a corona gorda or robusto kinda guy. I don't like to go much beyond a 50 ring.

I spent many hours last night pouring over this forum and putting together a wish list in the event Santa thinks I have been good (or is lazy and doesn't really check that list). Love to go for the Epicure 2, RA Spec Sel, and some Petit Edmundo.

Anyone else have a suggestion along the profile of the above smokes?

Cheers, Huckins

Welcome board Huckins!

So many great cigars at different times. My advice is whenever you are ready to place an order (a week out), e-mail myself or Lise so that we can inspect some stock for you and make recommendations.

Cheers!

» inspect some stock for you and make recommendations.

»

» Cheers!

When was the last time you actually left your rocking chair on the deck and inspected stock? You and I both know it is Lisa who does the good work around here. ;-)

Ave El Presidente and fellow Friends!!!

Thank you for the quick and warm welcome. The memories of Habanos past are flooding my mind - the RJ Ex4 is a great suggestion. The selection of Habanos is so much more involved than NC. When I lived in London I would visit "my" shop - Desmond Sautters - and indeed "inspect stock" - perfectly expected that you would want to open the box and take a look and a sniff and select what suited you. With NC, you are expected to buy the sealed box and open after purchase. Maybe I'm not going to the right shops. But El Presidente's offer to "inspect stock and make rec's" really brings back some happy times in my life.

Cheers, Huckins