Is Club Czar Branching Out?

From Reuters...

Resort plans nude "anything goes" party

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:42am EST

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian holiday resort will hold a month-long, nude "anything goes" party to combat an expected economic downturn, media reports said on Thursday.

"Tough economic times call for stiff measures," Tony Fox, the owner of the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman, in tropical Queensland state, told the Courier-Mail newspaper.

"It will be a hedonism resort, where anything goes for a month. It doesn't take rocket science to work out what it means," Fox said, naming March as the risque party month.

The controversial "clothes optional" resort made headlines three years ago when police were called to end partner-swapping parties after a swathe of public complaints.

"You've got to wonder what sort of people go and why. Where is the moral code of behavior and how do you stop jealousies and fights?" Cairns Catholic Bishop James Foley said after Fox's announcement.

But local regional Mayor Val Schier said she was not opposed to the event as long as no laws were broken.

"People in tropical north Queensland are extraordinarily creative," Schier said. "It is tough economic times and as long as it is with consenting adults, then there is no problem."

Australia's tourism in industry is being hit hard by global economic turmoil with official figures showing a 7.6 percent decline in overseas visitors in September.

Industry leaders expect holiday bookings may drop by up to a third in early 2009 and are planning a new international advertising campaign to coincide with the movie "Australia" starring Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman.

Fox said his resort was almost fully booked for the month-long rainforest party.

"Tough economic times call for stiff measures," Tony Fox, the owner of the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman, in tropical Queensland state, told the Courier-Mail newspaper.

Think Fox said that with a straight face?

Anyone here got reservations?

Not for nothing, but this sounds EXACTLY like the project Smithy was involved in this past year,

before he returned to the fold at Czar House.

Except his project was men only.

[link=http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/board_entry.php?id=49974#p49974.tld/]Link1[/link]

[link=http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/board_entry.php?id=51204#p51204.tld/]Link2[/link]

[link=http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/board_entry.php?id=51431#p51431.tld/]Link3[/link]

» Not for nothing, but this sounds EXACTLY like the project Smithy was

» involved in this past year,

» before he returned to the fold at Czar House.

»

» Except his project was men only.

With Rob's recent relevation of going around the house sans undies, I thought maybe he would enjoy something that would let him run around sans EVERYTHING! :lol:

» » Given Smithy's new watch, Im thinking the intellectual part might be a

» bit

» » of a stretch......

»

» I think that's the watch rob gave smithy for all his years of loyal

» service at czar house.

That is the watch Rob gave me, he said that I'm allowed to go home when the big hand is pointing straight up. Till then I have to continue bowing to him and calling him Great One.

I understand Smithy is suing for protection of Trademark and Intellectual Property.

Smith would like to point out to those in the article to retract their promotion as they are running out of time before he calls in his lawyers "Gaylord and Gaylord"

image8869.jpg

I remember my first time to a nudie beach in cyprus.

(Most beaches in cyprus are nudie just by nature of being in cyprus)

Ugh :spew:

Either a bunch of old men in speedos running around...

Or a bunch of 60 y/o + women with as many years of gravity pulling on things.

Thank you Europe...I'll go without.