Johnny-O!\'s

Who said anything about "regular cubans"? As a matter of fact who said anything about cubans at all? I am comparing these to any $6 stick I have smoked, cuban or not, my opinion is they're a good deal...

For those of you interested you might check out CigarPass.com, there Kingantz, Dirty Dave and others have done reviews on most of my cigars along with some great pics. Hope this helps....John

For those of you interested you might check out CigarPass.com, there Kingantz, Dirty Dave and others have done reviews on most of my cigars along with some great pics. Hope this helps....John

Noted John, thanks.

I'm / we're presuming then that you're the one and same "JohnnyO" then? If so, and since you're still monitoring this thread, is there anything that you can add to the vagueness of your earlier statement? I'm just curious as to what your meaning is.

I can guarantee you the tobacco comes from only one place. Hope this helps, John

Noted John, thanks.

I'm / we're presuming then that you're the one and same "JohnnyO" then? If so, and since you're still monitoring this thread, is there anything that you can add to the vagueness of your earlier statement? I'm just curious as to what your meaning is.

I have been on for a long time on many forums recognized by many BOTL's here. CF, OH (even when it was DannyM's), CP and many others that have come and gone since the 90's. You can check out any of the forums there as to who I am, my integrity is not an issue. I was just trying to respect El Presidentes policy of openly discussing sources and this clearly follows under that guideline. If you missed it, Kingantz just did a review of a new vitola of mine at CigarPass "SBMF"...a Super Torpedo with a shaghead, along with some great pics. John

FWIW, I have several of these I got in a group buy/split and really like them. Had one of the Robusto Extra pigtails last night. Well, I had two... the first one was plugged solid (first one of the O's I've had that was plugged). Tossed it, lit up another and enjoyed every puff. Definitely something I'll keep on hand.

-- Gary F.