Melbourne Cup DayToday!!!!

Google it if you don't know about it but it is the once a year horse race day for me :-D

Now don't you worry, Lisa, Smithy, Diana will all be working. Keep the phone calls and e-mails coming ;-)

I have to duck out this morning from about 8am....but will be back around 6 pm. Don't even let it cross your mind that I am out somewhere having fun.

For the Aussies out there "text" me during the day your hot race bets for the day ()Australia wide) 0412029744. We have an SP bookie lined up for today's festivities but I have not had a chance to study Australia wide form. If your horse comes in I guarantee to pay out your "tippers bonus" in Cohiba Robusto's ;-) .....If it doesn't :cool:

» Now don't you worry, Lisa, Smithy, Diana will all be working. Keep the phone calls and e-mails coming ;-)

»

» I have to duck out this morning from about 8am....but will be back around 6 pm.

Sounds like another day at the office to me....:-D

Trevor

» » Now don't you worry, Lisa, Smithy, Diana will all be working. Keep the

» phone calls and e-mails coming ;-)

» »

» » I have to duck out this morning from about 8am....but will be back

» around 6 pm.

»

» Sounds like another day at the office to me....:-D

»

» Trevor

He works until midnight everyday:-D

Spent the day at the races in the company marquise section called the birdcage where all the b-grade celebs, models and wannabe's hang out. Lost my dough but got to see Snoop Dog in the Lavassa Coffee marquise, beckoning hot booty past the doorbitch and bouncers so he could dance with them. Very funny. I watched from afar with a glass of shiraz and a quick cohiba club before going back to losing more money. Not a bad day in all. But not as good as Snoop Dog who liked it so much he cancelled his flight, hired 11 hotel rooms and partied on. :-D