greetings from Colorado

hsmunoz

hello everyone,

what a great Cigar community!

NAmes, Henry and I live in Colorado by way of California.

been learning and collecting smokes since the first of the year when I

"came out of the closet" and decided I was gonna enjoy life the way I saw fit, and not hide from the Wifey. Funny ,she bought me my first Humidor as a result!.

I don't smoke often, maybe 2-4 times a week, and like a variety of Habano's. I am very partial to the EL blends as they have a sweeter profile that I really enjoy. I find 5 yrs on a stick really mellows the nicotine down and allows you to focus on the flavors. While I am not able to discribe a smoke with words like "anise, walnuts, espresso"

I can tell a good smoke from a crappy one. To me construction, and burn are equally important.

anyway hope to learn alot from this group

Welcome to FOH from another local Henry... Hope you are enjoying the mild weather tonight before we see the temp drop. I'm wondering how many more nights I will be able to spend smoking on the patio.

If you are interested in meeting some of the local guys please check out [link=http://www.cfrhn.com]this link (click)[/link] & join us. People are meeting this weekend & it has become a regular monthly event.

» Welcome to FOH from another local Henry... Hope you are enjoying the mild

» weather tonight before we see the temp drop. I'm wondering how many more

» nights I will be able to spend smoking on the patio.

»

» If you are interested in meeting some of the local guys please check out

» [link=http://www.cfrhn.com]this link (click)[/link] & join us. People are

» meeting this weekend & it has become a regular monthly event.

thanks for the shout out Fellas

those of my Botl's in Colorado, so I couldn't help myself, popped out of the spa and sat by the fire ring with a nice monte #4. Talk about a beautiful night.

yea can you beleive it , the snow is coming. Gotta make some friends so I know where to light up inside. :-D

not sure I can mate the Co Springs event, wife has a horse show to go to unless the weather crashes it. But keep me posted. I jumped over to CFTHN as well

» Welcome Henry!

»

» You will find your tastes changing over time. Embrace it :-)

Hi Rob, pleasure to make your aquaintence. You have a great site here.

I know I am a newbie here , but have been around CA for awhile now learning what I can.

I do have a wish list. would love to share it with ya!

Welcome Henry!

In the spirit of enjoying life, I intend to spend a lot more time in Colorado my remaining days (many I hope! I'm 31). Especially around the incredible slopes I have experienced there.

Few things beat a great cigar and some hot cider after a long day snowboarding Buttermilk, or Snowmass, or Aspen. :)

• 1 month later...