New Forum Update

I can only apologise for the delay but we hit two sticking points.

The key part to the transfer process is transferring 90,282 posts to the new forum. At the trial upload the images were not tranferring. The new forum data analysts/programmers are looking into this now and hope to have a fix in the coming days.

The second problem is that passwords were not transferring over. This is a not so much of a problem (although they are working on a fix) as all members can nominate a new password manually. Still, I would like a fix to make a smooth transition but this will not hold up a launch of the new Forum.

The programmers and data analysts are aiming to upload the new Friends of ORIS forum this week (our watch forum). This is very much our trial bunny. If all is successful then the Friends of Habanos forum will come on line a week later.

We are soooooo close. However I won't risk losing the myriad of information we have built to date.

Jason and I will keep you in the loop :-)

»

» The programmers and data analysts are aiming to upload the new Friends of

» ORIS forum this week (our watch forum). This is very much our trial bunny.

If Friends of Oris is your trial bunny , does that make me your trial bunny *****.:-D

I just had a thought , if the Foof ship sinks do I have to go down with it. :surprised: