The FOH Dinner Party

I woke up this morning with large clumps of hair on my pillow and a couple of teeth fell out .

Everything still tastes a little salty and I've started dragging my left leg but it was a great night and I'm still laughing so I think I can forgive you.

» Just curious, what were you all smoking? Looks like a great time.

Just some fine Cubans and great company , when we all get together we usually just end up laughing our asses off

» Just curious...

»

»

» If he was on fire what would you run for first... the camera or the fire

» extinguisher? :lol2:

Well in Al's case , he first gets the camera ready and then goes for the fire extinguisher . :-D

» I must say you guys sure get out alot. I'm jealous, I dont even have time

» to $hit.

We didn't have time to **** either so we just gave up shitting.

» » Just curious, what were you all smoking? Looks like a great time.

»

» Rob was on the Cohibas, Smithy was onto the Punch, I had an Exy 3 and

» Warren was trying to set himself alight.

»

» Wattayagointodo?

Burn brightly in everything you do , that's my motto.:lookaround:

» »

» » We didn't have time to **** either so we just gave up shitting.

»

» Does that mean we're full of it?

There are those who may draw that conclusion but stuff em we're having fun . :-D

• 1 month later...

A few of the boys dropped over for dinner this evening. My charming wife Susanna delivered the goods as always with an absolutely superb meal: Glazed Ham and Salad for the main. Good work beautiful. Here’s a better picture than the one Prez posted yesterday.

image8271.jpg

Rob and Smithy brought around some brilliant bottles of red and Wazza rolled in with a gift boxed bottle of Ardbeg. My contribution of Apple Mojitos seemed to pale in comparison. Still, they were better received than my Koala Tea joke so I shouldn’t complain.

Desert was Susanna’s Mums recipe for Banana Cream Pie which has never failed to impress.

From there it was onto the deck for some of Cuba’s finest. My earlier contribution to tonight’s festivities was to arrive late home from work and clean up the deck a little. For the sake of some soft lighting, I plugged a few oil lamps into the pot plants. Mmmm Classy.

image8272.jpg

image8273.jpg

It was all going famously until Wazza had a wander and almost set himself on fire via one of the little torches. Just for a joke I went in and got the fire extinguisher.

It was all very amusing until I found out the bloody thing had a hair trigger. Thank God it was aimed above Warrens head but he still copped a fair burst.

image8274.jpg

image8275.jpg

Apparently Warren is in a stable condition (or at least as stable as any of us could be considered) and should be off the respirator by Christmas.

I’m never going to hear the end of this.