Cigars to put aside now??

There have been a couple of threads on this but nothing to answer the specific question I have...

Having just gotten into the world of CC's I have enough NC's to last me a couple of years. This should give me enough time to start replacing my stock with CC's and let them sit as I smoke up or trade out the NC's. I'd like to get some opinions on the cigars available now (08) that will be ready to smoke in 2+ year. I currently have from the Czar...

RASS

Punch Churchill

Punch SS#1 Cabinet

Cohiba VI

My business will stay here, so help me out with the cigars that will be available here in the next several months that should age nicely in the next few years

Maybe something like available boxes to age

1-2 years

2-5 years

5+ years

I know nothing is certain, but you guys have been doing this a lot longer than I have.

Thanks.

Partagas Serie du Connaisseur No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3's

Cohiba Corona Especiales

Montecristo Especiales No.1, and No. 2's

Trinidad Fundadores

Each of these with 5 years are off the meat rack good! Truly spectacular tasting and smoking Habanos!

Make sure to save some of those RASS for at least a couple of years. . . or just buy another box! Yummmm.

General consensus is that Boli GMs will be fantastic with some years - maybe 5-7? Hard to say for sure.

I agree wholeheartedly with the Partagas SdC 1, 2, & 3. I might add the Partagas 898V as well.

Bolivar - CJ, PC, CE, CG

H. Upmann - Magnum 46

Ramon Allones - Small Club Coronas

San Cristobal - El Principe

Punch - RS11, RS12

RyJ - Churchills

and on, and on.......

I would suggest taking a look at El Prez's thread from when he got back from Cuba. In one he list some vitolas that are on the chopping block. Now all these probably won't go out of circulation but sadly many will. There are some quality smokes that age very well but when they are gone they are gone (except as RE). Look at the replys on the post. I'd go with some of these. In 5 years when they are impossible to find you can free some from their sleep and not only enjoy a great smoke but a rare one.