Cigars in Chile?

Next month I shall appear in Santiago. Anybody knows where possible to buy cigars in this city? I could find nothing in the Internet, only LCdH in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and probably Dute Free in airport. I'll be grateful for the information! Best regards!

Hopefully, Rob can help. In 1998 I bought an excellent box of Montecristo #3s at the Santiago airport store- oddly in the arrival terminal. I recall they had 4 boxes of the Monte #3s, and nothing else! Great box of cigars, though.

Hi cigarros, I spend most of my time in Santiago, there are only 3 places I would buy cigars in the city:

- Duty free airport (you can check it upon arrival)

- El mundo del vino shops (isidora goyenechea street, and parque arauco mall)

- Ritz hotel (at the bar)

Non of them have a great variety, but at least you'll be buying good stuff... prices are high compared with the international average.

Let me know if you have time and we can get together and smoke something. PM me for details.

Take care

Thanks all for answers! I hope, that I can find good cigars with exelent quality in Chile! Especially to senor Taino: hope share cigars with you! This week I'll order ticket. No flying from fate

:lol:

Best regards for all!