My latest venture... \"Habanos Photography\"

to my fellow brothers of the leaf :-) ,

another obsession of mine besides smoking cigars is taking pictures of cigars.

i was thinking about creating a website that was just a gallery of habanos pictures and what not. it dawned on me that instead of creating my own site, why not try to add to an already well known and respected site. the site that popped into my mind was trevors CubanCigarWebsite.com.

it is one of my favorite websites on the internet and it has alot of great information related to habanos and cuban cigars.

so i showed him some of the pictures i had already and my ideas for future photography of cuban related cigars and memorabilia.

thankfully he liked the pictures and the idea's and it was a go!

trevor has dedicated a section of CubanCigarWebsite.com for my pictures. on the main page in the upper right hand corner of the options is a "Photo's" section.

it is a section dedicated to my photography of habanos etc.

my plans for the section is to continuously update it with pic's of my collection and pic's of other peoples collections. i hope to be able to snap shot's of my fellow BOTL's collections as well on my travels and so-forth. so if i happen to be in your neck of the woods i may ask you if you would be willing to contribute and if i may snap some shot's of your cigars for the website.

also, if you know i am going to be around you and you would like to contribute, please don't hesitate to ask because i would love to snap pictures of everything that is cuban cigar related.

i have discussed my adventure with a few people already and have been lucky enough to snap shot's of some very nice cigars so far! to those whom have already given me subjects, i thank you.

now that it is official, i just wanted to spread the word. please visit the website and take a look. the site itself is an awsome place to check out, i hope that my pictures will add to that awsomeness and will allow me to share my love for habanos and cigar pictures with everyone!

www.CubanCigarWebsite.com

a big thanks to trevor for allowing me to share my photo's on his website.

thanks for checking this out!

sincerely

Jay Hemingway

» I've seen your great pics - thanks for taking them, and thanks Trev for

» hosting them!

»

» I just hope they don't end up on anybody else's site......

Good point.

One way is to ruin the pics by pasting "copyright" all over them

A Google search for "Prevent right click" shows a few scripts that could work but even so, stopping "view source" is not so easy.

Hey J.... really nice pics. I saw them earlier in the week and was suitably impressed.

I'd be more than happy to help when and where I can.

Well done Jay...they look great :ok:

Trevs work is the best resourse around anf your photo's compliment it perfectly. There is so much potential over the years for 1000's more photo's aand the look at some great collections.

• 3 weeks later...