Ken has a crab story.....and it ain\'t seafood.

Come on Ken....tell the board the great story Michael told me last night on the deck at your house. You know....the one where he shared a house with you many years ago....and the little joke you played :-D

I would hate to tell it....I might embellish it.....though I must say the story requires no embellishment whatsoever :rotfl:

On second thoughts Ken...lets keep it between ourselves.

You hold so much dirt on me....... it is just nice to have a card to bring to the table ;-)

It is one hell of a story though. Lisa was equally hysterically amused and appalled :-D

» On second thoughts Ken...lets keep it between ourselves.

»

» You hold so much dirt on me....... it is just nice to have a card to bring

» to the table ;-)

»

» It is one hell of a story though. Lisa was equally hysterically amused

» and appalled :-D

C'mon, no fair - you know the unwritten, but well known universal rule, that states you cant tell us there is a 'secret'... but not tell us :)

do you people not have a life?

if an alleged and twisted story from 20 years ago about someone you've never met is of interest, god help you all.

first, there was no michael at my place the other night. if rob can't get that right, what chance has anyone got. how much do you drink?

2nd, the individual who spread this malicious and highly defamatory (rob, remember that bit - highly defamatory) fanciful tale is a complete shocker of a human and i have a squillion stories about him and believe me, anything that happened to him was completely deserved - but we did have a lot of fun sharing a house in sydney many years ago. his nickname was rat. if that doesn't say it all...

3rd, rob, i know you think i don't have photos but i do (ask greg or macho or a few others - you may not have been at the top of your game when i took them or were perhaps otherwise engaged - i think it might be time for another intervention to address your drinking issues and i am only sorry i was not there for the last one as it doesn't seem to have worked) but fortunately i am the sort of person who will be keeping their photos to themselves, unless there was a reason not to, but i am sure that never will such a reason arise.

4th, the story was absolute fairy tale - i only wish i was so imiaginative - but of course, even if you tell these things as fairy tales, someone believes it and they take on a life of their own.

5th and finally, i cannot believe that lisa would, for an instant, believe i was capable of the alleged acts.

» 5th and finally, i cannot believe that lisa would, for an instant, believe

» i was capable of the alleged acts.

It is a good thing....but you are the worse liar in the world....and Lise would see right through your flailing objections of innocence :-D

It was a great night :lol: