NBA Fans - What Cigars for the Finals?

Just joined the site a few days ago and was looking for a post about the NBA Finals. I'm a big basketball fan and a big Kobe fan, so very excited about the Lakers making it back to the Finals, though it's not looking great for them after the first two games. The trip back to LA should do them good, but I was just wondering what anyone else would be smoking for game 3?

For game 1, I had a Sir Winston from a very fesh box, still very excellent.

For game 2, I enjoyed a Trinidad Robusto Extra (one of my favorites) from an 06 box that was very good.

Anyone plan to have one tomorrow night for game 3 and if so, what's it going to be?

Well since I am a KU fan I am cheering for Pierce and Boston. Plus Scott Pollard looks great in his suit on the Boston sidelines. I have enjoyed cigars with him and he has been good to my kids.

I think I will pull out an 03 Esplendido!

GO CELTICS

I ended up with a 06 BCG for last game..MMMM it was good. So what are Lakers fans thinking now?? I cant believe the collapse! I really thought this series would go 7 and it still may but not looking good for the Lakers.

I had an 06 Esplendido for game 4. A wonderful cigar, but a wasted occassion as I was most unplease by the outcome of the game--not just for the Lakers to lose it, but to collapse in the second half. It certainly does not inspire much confidence to go on a 3 game winning streak to capture the championship. I am a little comforted, however, that twice in this postseason Boston has had a 2 game lead in a series and each time, have gone on to lose the following 2 games. So, I can only hope the Lakers come to play tomorrow night to keep the hope alive.

For game 5, I'll be having a Siglo VI from 05.

• 4 months later...