Orlando FL

Corona Cigar company just opened their 3rd location, this one in downtown Orlando. In addition, this location has a full liquor bar. Here is an clip from their website,

Corona Cigar Company’s new location in downtown Orlando features the Diamond Crown Lounge, and has one the world's largest selection of fine Cognacs, aged Scotches, rare whiskies and pre-embargo Cuban rums.

they also see pre embargo cubans, too rich for my blood though.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Will be in Orlando August 20th thru the 24th

If anybody has more info or if any locals want to meet up for a smoke let me know!

I need to check out the Corona Cigar place... I didn't have a chance last time I was there.

That is interesting. I will be in Orlando Oct. 8th thru the 11th for a wedding. Can't wait to check this place out. thanks for the heads up. Like ghost...if anyone else has any insight into the cigar scene in Orlando, I would love to hear your recommendations.

• 3 months later...
Checking out Corona today

Bart

I was just at their downtown location last month in Orlando. Nice place...good selection of cigars and booze. A lot of the staff is not very knowledgeable about cigars though. I found that disappointing. Picked up a few bozes: Liga Privada, Tatuaje, Illusione and Cruzado.

The Original Corona Cigar Co store on Sand Lake is an Outstanding place to enjoy an evening or afternoon while smoking a cigar or 5. Their staff is the most experienced and knowledgeable of cigars among the different locations. It is also where Old man Avo likes to hang out as well as the "eye" candy is not to shabby either.

I was just at their downtown location last month in Orlando. Nice place...good selection of cigars and booze. A lot of the staff is not very knowledgeable about cigars though. I found that disappointing. Picked up a few bozes: Liga Privada, Tatuaje, Illusione and Cruzado.

Not a bad place, had some cool Pre-Embargo cigars for like $250 each, neat to see, other than that, it was cool

No broads though :hungry:

Bart

Not a bad place, had some cool Pre-Embargo cigars for like $250 each, neat to see, other than that, it was cool

No broads though :hungry:

Bart

Occasionlly I will see a woman in there, but never alone, always with a guy. Several businesswomen though. However, there is usually an attractive lady behind the bar in a tight dress.

• 5 months later...

Nice choices.

I tend to favor the Corona in Lake Mary / Heathrow over their other two locations.

I went to the downtown location and the employees seemed like they didnt want to be there, and didnt know much about the product they had.

Lake Mary, they are incredibly friendly and always willing to talk about whatever you are picking up, and seem to be better stocked.

Downtown has a larger lounge area, but Lake Mary you get live music on the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
Nice choices.

I tend to favor the Corona in Lake Mary / Heathrow over their other two locations.

I went to the downtown location and the employees seemed like they didnt want to be there, and didnt know much about the product they had.

Lake Mary, they are incredibly friendly and always willing to talk about whatever you are picking up, and seem to be better stocked.

Downtown has a larger lounge area, but Lake Mary you get live music on the weekend.

Im visiting the us for the first time in September and will be in orlando, lake mary for 2 weeks and 4 days in miami, anyone want to herf would be a lot of fun. I will be cheking out all 3 corona stores.

I would, but I am moving to CO at the end of the month.

BENN, Ive seen you over at BOTL!

Yes I´m a member there!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Useful tips guys - I'm heading out there in July for a week so I hope to get to at least one proper smoke shop - Sand Lake by the sound of it...

I'm interested to see what people are smoking since you guys can't get modern Cubans.

• 1 month later...

Went into the Corona Cigar on Sand Lake Road, really great selection and good prices (compared to the UK - $1.7 to the £ when I went).

Sadly I didn't have long to hang around and get chatting with any of the locals but the staff were friendly and helpful.

If only the US would grow up and see the futility of allowing goods in from communist China but not Cuba...!

• 1 year later...

Coronas are only a few of the good cigar friendly places in Orlando. My favorites were Ole Times in Casselberry and especially an English pub called Bull & Bush on Livingston. Great little pub that appreciates us cigar enthusiasts as having good taste and fondness for good pints with our cigars. Very friendly place. Bartender remembers you and begins pouring you preferred drink when you enter.