Cigar accessories store in USA for internet purchases?

I have been purchasing for over 15 years from a local shop all my non-cigar related supplies to keep my humidors running at their best. My problem -- the owners just closed the shop after being in business since the 1960's. Reasons: the cigar boom is over in the USA, few new smokers, and cost of competition via the internet where bulk and lack of local taxes makes them less competitive...

So, I need a shop that stocks the right stuff at the right cost for the cigar lover. A few websites would be appreciated. I would buy from El Presidente, but the shipping costs alone would be prohibitive. Besides, he provides other services that are more important -- this forum being just one example...

Thanks in advance for your help. I realize I could Google a dozen pages of such companies, but your expertise here at the forum would put me quicker down the road toward good retailers...

Jack

Minnesota -- USA

» That stinks about your shop closing down bro.

»

» ~Mark

»

» ps - look down :)

» That stinks about your shop closing down bro.

»

» ~Mark

»

» ps - look down :)

Mark is cool. Remember me Mark, I am Phillip. I will be buying the stuff next month. The CC has cost me an arm and a leg this month. Hor Hor Hor

» Mark has the absolute best shop on the internet....give him a look before

» you consider anywhere else.....

I must concur. Mark provides excellent service. Every purchase I've made has arrived within a week.

» Mark has the absolute best shop on the internet....give him a look before

» you consider anywhere else.....

Agreed. There are few in this industry with his mix of passion and ethics.

» Cigarmony x2...great shop.

Okay. I will chime in too. I love dealing with Mark(cigarmony). Great, friendly, service! Very flexible for problem clients like myself. Excellent inventory. When I wanted something Mark did not have in stock (and I was not even sure existed), Mark researched it, found it, brought it into inventory, etc, etc... A true pleasure to work with.