a hamlet cracker

we spend a lot of time with hamlet when over there, the good news is that his younger brother is showing every sign of being just as good a roller, and have a hoot. i think most of the guys that travel believe hamlet to be the top roller on the planet, or so close it doesn't matter. we had some stunners from him, best of the trip. for me, i am heading up to madrid for work while the others are winging their way to much needed rest in tahiti for a week. because iberia are scum, i had to sit at the havana airport for several hours after the guys had left. i think my lungs, or what remains of them, must look like the inside of a chimney after this week and the last thing i needed was another cigar but i was trying to stay awake and had a loose stick, a hamlet robusto sized stick {may have been a touch longer but in the dark...}. the finest cigar i have smoked in a very long time. unbelievably subtle and gently complex and ever so smooth. i was in awe.

because iberia are scum, i had to sit at the havana airport

» for several hours after the guys had left.

Iberia ARE scum. 26 hours was their record delay for me, when they crashed a plane whilst taxi-ing (idiots), and then insisted on repairing it rather than putting us on a different one.