Hiya!

hrhf

I'm very new to the hobby... but I'm trying to absorb as much as I can as quickly as I can in order to catch up. A friend passed along this site today over lunch. So, I'm looking forward to investigating everything further. BUT... I'm a little busy with work right now, so that'll have to wait. But I did want to go ahead and introduce myself in the meantime.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody a little bit better.

» Heed advice and purchase little but well. :-)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome :lol2: to.... FOH :lol2:

Thanks, everybody, for the warm welcome. Still haven't gotten around to giving the place a good once-over... that'll have to wait until closer to Thanksgiving... work is hellish right now!

» Thanks, everybody, for the warm welcome. Still haven't gotten around to

» giving the place a good once-over... that'll have to wait until closer to

» Thanksgiving... work is hellish right now!

Hello & welcome to FOH.