Dragons

Broncos

Tigers

Cowboys

Melbourne

Cronulla

Manly

ps Tigers cleaned up Cowboys 50-8!

Grand Final tip, Tigers v Dragons/Parra! Bring it on!

» » Hope everyone enjoys the huge weekend of footy coming up!!! Go the

» » TIGERS!!!!!

How good were the Tiges??

& the Swannies got up in the last seconds.

What a great weekend line up, league, AFL, cricket, that's just GOLD:ok:

After absolutely killing the Cowboys, I now announce that the Tigers will have no trouble in disposing of the Broncos. Wifey bet a $50 cigar against me for the Cowboys to win so will easily make it two in a row!

NO noise from up North Rob et al ?

what's the matter too much NFL?? :-D

Bring it on!

Give it to him Sam!!:-D

Ramp up the niggle son!! The Northerners have had a lean time of late, what with the Reds, the Lions etc :-(

Look forward to another weekend of exciting football ( & hearing Rob gnash his teeth like he would have during the Tri-nations!:angry: )

» Damn You!

»

» Name your bet girlie :cool:

Rob, alas I am not in ownership of such a fine establishment as yours and so may not have anything you wish to covet...perhaps my autograph...it will be worth something to you in the future! :-D

perhaps a Selecion Limitada from the Habana Blue Range. which includes a 01 Lusitania...(you prob know more about it than I do!):-P

» It is not the spoils of war I seek, only the internal glow which comes with

» a crushing victory :cool:

I'm sure that internal glow of yours is now just a flickering of an oil lamp being swung around prior to a storm front reaching your front porch!! Stuff the glow, I now seek the spoils of war!!

If you haven't heard already, the mighty Tigers, playing their best football since '69, beat the uppity northerners (read Brisbane Broncos) in a walloping 32-6 victory, yours truly was in the crowd watching the slaughter and thinking of which sticks I would like to receive from El P. On Saturday I emailed El P my mobile number so he could call me to take my order immediately after the game, alas I didn't hear from the throne and suspect he will use some girly-man excuse for not calling!:-P

Robert, I will email you the spoils of war that I seek! GO the TIGERS!!!

Habana Blue

Congrats Habana Blue you called it. The tigers made the Broncos look like a bunch of old wounded men, hang on the Broncos have become a bunch of wounded old men.:-) It would'nt surprise me if Wayne Bennet pulls the pin in the near future a change of direction is definately on the cards.

Like I said go the mighty cowboys ;-

» Congrats Habana Blue you called it. The tigers made the Broncos look like a

» bunch of old wounded men, hang on the Broncos have become a bunch of

» wounded old men.:-) It would'nt surprise me if Wayne Bennet pulls the pin

» in the near future a change of direction is definately on the cards.

»

» Like I said go the mighty cowboys ;-

Tigers Cowboys Grand Final?...fairy tales do come true!

» » It is not the spoils of war I seek, only the internal glow which comes

» with

» » a crushing victory :cool:

» Robert, I will email you the spoils of war that I seek! GO the TIGERS!!!

»

» Habana Blue

As Queen says El P,

"Another one bites the dust"

Brisbane were just a bit old to keep with the Tigers, so I look forward to hearing from Sam what you are parting with. Been a rough & lean year for you Northerners, no union, no AFL, no league etc...:-(

What's better is that its one of NZ's finest (Benji M.) who is carving them up, alongside the (former) Bronco Scott Prince.

Ah well, better luck next year Prez;-)

PS You're very quiet up there on the throne!

» Congrats Habana Blue you called it. The tigers made the Broncos look like a

» bunch of old wounded men, hang on the Broncos have become a bunch of

» wounded old men.:-) It would'nt surprise me if Wayne Bennet pulls the pin

» in the near future a change of direction is definately on the cards.

»

» Like I said go the mighty cowboys ;-

Tigers into the grandfinal after shutting down a star studded Dragons team. As did the Cowboys, disposing of Parramatta in devastating fashion...what about you skid11? would you like to put your smokes where your mouth is?

GO THE TIGERS!!! HEY YAH!!!!!

Sam, it is great to see a team of neville nobody's into the grand final. It just goes to show that no matter your handicaps in life (some are Kiwi's), no matter how many times you have been to court, no matter how many clubs you have been kicked out of........gut's, determination and a love for playing for your team mates can take you a long way.

I have enjoyed watching the Tigers play.

Go the Cowboys!

the last time i heard someone make such a fuss about the tigers was 89, from memory - you know the game. the one where they thrashed the raiders. or is my memory playing tricks?

i've missed all the games bar the cowboys thumping the one-trick eels but if the tigers are playing much better than the cowboys, it will be impressive.

Sydney was awashed in Orange and Black once the Tigers were declared the winners on Sunday.

Norton Street was a Traffic Jam of Cars and people.

Ashfield was likewise but cops were there to handle the fans waiting for the Team to arrive at the West Tigers Club (formerly West).

Great atmosphere on the whole.