Boli CG \'06

I need reviews of '06 stock. Have they returned to mid-90s strength or is it BS? Or am I better going CE or RC?

Before I grab a cab or something my enquiring mind wants to know. Unfortunately I have long ago smoked every single one I ever had. :-(

I have a POS (can't remember month, maybe June) 06 box and they are very mild until the very end where they pic up strength. Complex and extremely flavorful but definitely not strong like older models I have. Nevertheless on the whole I'd say this box might just be ho-hum but every time I try another they get better. 11st examples out of the box were devoid of much substance. I would go for the CE's you can always count on them.

» I need reviews of '06 stock. Have they returned to mid-90s strength or is

» it BS? Or am I better going CE or RC?

»

» Before I grab a cab or something my enquiring mind wants to know.

» Unfortunately I have long ago smoked every single one I ever had. :-(

Bought some singles offa rob. Not sure of the date but I'm assuming recent production. They weren't really powerhouses but they were derishous ;-) :-D

I have smoked the following early 2006 Boli's:

March Royal Coronas

February Coronas Gigantes

February Inmensas

April Coronas Extra

You really can't go wrong with any of them. All are excellent. However, these cigars have somewhat different profiles, and they are not equally approachable at thhis time. My opinions...

The RC's are on the mild side of medium bodied. Very smokeable now, they are quite smooth and flavorful, with lots of citrus and fruity flavors. Great finish on these cigars.

The CG's are medium bodied, smooth and approachable, flavorful but not as intense as the RC's or CE's. Good balance for a longer smoke.

The Inmensas are very tasty, but too citrusy to really enjoy yet.

The CE's are full-bodied and enormously flavorful. Lots of earthy, fruity flavors. Easily the most approachable and tasty of the bunch. But they're strong. They'd be my pick for something to enjoy now.