You don\'t know what

you've got 'til it's gone...

With only a week until new smoking legislation comes in, outlawing all indoor smoking at pubs and clubs, nitghtclubs and hotels, I wanted to take advantage of enjoying a cigar in a bar while I could.

Usually enjoying cigars on my back deck, or heading to my shed if the wind is up, it was only on special occasions that I headed out for a cigar and usually with another like minded friend (ALB).

Last night I realised that time was fast running out and headed to the Shangri-La with my wife for a cigar and drinks. Is this the death of going 'out' to enjoy cigars? I certainly hope not, but times they are a changing.

I plan to head out every night next week, attempting to get to every respectable place that allows smoking....wifey said I would be divorced by the end of the week...

the moral of the long winded story...enjoy it while you can guys and gals!

Right you're Sam.

One of my great pleasures was heading down to the bar at whatever hotel I'm stuck in. Fire up a Cuban, have some drinks and just decompress. Perhaps idly flirt with a waitress, maybe engage in some light chat with another patron.

All gone and I'm really ******* pissed off about it :angry:

» Right you're Sam.

»

» One of my great pleasures was heading down to the bar at whatever hotel

» I'm stuck in. Fire up a Cuban, have some drinks and just decompress.

» Perhaps idly flirt with a waitress, maybe engage in some light chat with

» another patron.

»

» All gone and I'm really ******* pissed off about it :angry:

Ben/Sam: smoking nazis & cigar nazis especially have invaded the US from coast to coast. We need to organize to get our rights back?

I'm pissed off about it too!!!