Habano Festival 2000 Commemorative Petit corona

Was just after a small smoke, which i don’t often do, and i think it is a while since I’ve seen these reviewed on the forum, so grabbed one. Have a few left and picked this because the foot fraying. Had quite a spicy note when cold. Also a dense almost minerally note which was a little curious. There was a little reluctance to light but once up and running, grilled nuts and deep chocolatey flavours. Lovely complex flavours here. Like this a lot. Some sweet orange notes and some creamy characters. Showing all the benefits of a little age. Reasonably tight draw, even burn but an extremely slow burn. Moved into waves of creamy coffee. This one was a burnt fingers job. What a great little cigar! 94-95.

Thanks for the review Ken. I have been fascinated by this cigar because of all the glowing reviews it has received. I hope to acquire one someday as I am sure it will only get better with even more age.

» When these came out you couldn't move them for love nor money.

»

» They turned out to be absolute crackers.

i had the chance to buy a box a bout 2 years ago for only $350 and i am deeply regretting not getting one. these are absolutely GREAT cigars. i have smoked one and have one more sitting in the humidor.

bruce