2 great pairings take away the stress

Well needed to sit back and relax family issues with the pops pain in the butt .

You know i am married and a father and he still thinks i live at home giving orders still. LOL

But i guess he means well now i know why my brother moved to Chicago

And work it's been busy and i feel the ache and pains as i am getting older but constuction is the field i chose.

But the stress seems to fade away for a while when enjoying a fine cigar and scotch.

Partagas Connie #1 and Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 year old.

1001708qo4.jpg

Hey Jimmy-- I can relate, my pops was a rough and critical old bear of a man, but I lost him 12 years ago. I would give anything to hear him growl at me. So, grit your teeth, enjoy your fine Scotch and cigar, and remember that your Dad made you the man that you are. Have a great evening.

» Hey Jimmy-- I can relate, my pops was a rough and critical old bear of a

» man, but I lost him 12 years ago. I would give anything to hear him growl

» at me. So, grit your teeth, enjoy your fine Scotch and cigar, and remember

» that your Dad made you the man that you are. Have a great evening.

Well stated Professor

couple of top pairings this week, an SLR DC from 04 with bacardi's 8 year old. i know probably heresy to drink a non cuban rum with such a cigar and i'm no huge fan of bacardi but i do love this rum. think it their best by a street and top notch. so full of citrus and orange rind notes.

and an even better match was a siglo vi with a booker 8-year-old bourbon. curious label - looks like a one-off bottling or something? fabulously complex and spicy bourbon.