New to forum

Greeting folks! I've been lurking a bit, even responded to some posts, so it is time for an official intro. My name is Norman, I live in Central New Jersey, USA. I'm relatively new to the cigar world, just taking up this sublime pleasure about three years ago. I have been blessed with a great group of like minded friends who have always been there for me regarding cigar advice, be it sources, marcas to try and simply sharing what is in their humi. My hobbies include writing songs (on 12 string guitar or piano), collecting vintage synthesizers and roasting coffee. I'm currently working on an older home I just purchased, so I've been of the business side of a hammer recently. I have a 14 year old son who starts high school this week...my how time flies.

Looking forward to reading, learning and mixing it up with you folks. Lastly since I'm in the Tri-State area, it would be my pleasure to meet up with those of you in the same area you for a smoke.

Cheers.

Norman

Normal,

Good to see you my friend! Nice group of peeps here. So when are ya heading down this way again? Norman can be a party animal, give that guy a guitar, and he becomes someone like "The Pied Piper of Hamlen", all the ladies start following him around where ever he goes, if you're lucky, you can grab one of the followers and be set for the evening, its like they are in some type of trance or something............