It don't get better than this

Penfolds 1996

Vegas Robaina - Don Alejandro 2006 -excellent

Punch DC 2003- Sublime

As i sit drinking and smoking and in joying my time alone i wish some of my friends here were with me .

Well you know i am alittle drunk and getting soft on you guys we really have to get together for the summer..

1001701lb2.jpg

» » jimmy, the 96 grange is one of the crackers. the 2002 released on may 1

» » here. another top vintage and there are thoughts that the price could

» edge

» » past $600 a bottle. enjoy!

»

» "crackers?"

a cracker is an aussie term for something that is absolutely top notch. as in, as a tv show, the sopranos is a cracker.

it is possible also to use it for stark staring mad (as in mad meaning roos lose in the top paddock rather than the angry version). as in all politicians are crackers. i was on a committee once when living in london that included a chap from south america. at the end of one meeting, he was trying to explain why he wouldn't be back. 'i go crackers' he kept repeating. we all thought he already was. finally it dawned that he was off to caracas.

I am trying to get a case of it this week it i was very impressed with this wine.

Alot of flavor sweet fruit and i tasted maple syrup had a slight bite i think because of the 14.5% AoL but was much tamer from a pervious bottle months back.

The first bottle i tried about 7 months ago was bitter i think it was bad.