12DoC Review 7 - PSdC3

Phailure

12DoC Review 7 - PSdC3

I'll start off by saying that I love PSdC3s. I bought a couple boxes from Rob and loved them. I had high hopes for the '06 production PSdC3 and it didn't dissapoint. The stick wasn't particularly pretty or ugly. The draw was excellent. The burn got off course here and there but always corrected itself. There was one softspot that threw off the burn but it still managed to correct itself.

psdc31lx3.jpg

psdc32yq6.jpg

psdc33ve9.jpg

The PSdC3 opened up with some cedar, nuts, cream, and deep, dank, forest floor type flavors. The forest floor flavor might sound a little weird, but its delicious! During the middle section, some dark bitter chocolate flavors appeared. Towards the end, the dark bitter chocolate turned into milk chocolate. Needless to say, the PSdC3 was delicious, complex, and elegant.

Rob has mentioned that when the PSdC3 hits about 5 years of age, they produce amazing chocolate flavors. It was great to have a small taste of whats to come. There were a few rough edges here and there. Small amounts of youthful green tastes appeared. The PSdC3 was still very approachable/enjoyable even though it was very young. I'm going to give it a 90/100. Definitely Recommended. :ok:

My go to cigar. No cigar has consistently given me more pleasure in all the years I have smoked Habanos. It is my friend, my confidant, my constant companion.

..........I think I am going to cry :crying: