Hello all and welcome to Monday. I had a cracker of a weekend and thought I would share some, but not all of it with you...(it was my one year anniversary of wedded bliss to my wife Kosalay). We spent two nights up in wine country; the Hunter Valley.

ON saturday we were waiting for our winery tour bus to pick us up and decided to have a read of some magazines in our cottage. I picked up Australian Gourmet wine traveler or something like that only to see Ken's dial posted on the contributors page. Ken enlightened me on the topic of whether or not you should store wine, cellaring etc. Although many of the labels are beyond my means it was great to have Ken's writing inform me to such a degree!!

Wine tour was great, joined a rowdy group from the central coast who entertained us all afternnoon, didn't drink any fu*&$ng Merlot and got home half pissed. Enjoyed the last two cigars from the Selecion Piramids (the Monte2 and Partagas) and have to agree with Rob, nice cigars but nicer box! and bought back a case of shiraz, pinot and bubbly for the missus.

Life doesn't get any better than that! Bring on Monday! and the Credit Card bill!!

I went down withthe lurgy Friday. Kids ill all weeknd...people throwing up everywhere.

Coached the Rugby team for a win Sunday morning before having all the Under 11's back to my place for the end of season BBQ. I only have 16 in the team but 54 people turned up :surprised:

My four year old Tom stood next to my bed at 3 am this morning to tell me he was not feeling well. I focused just in time to see a technicolour projectile hit me flush.

Yep...cracker of a weekend!

» I went down withthe lurgy Friday. Kids ill all weeknd...people throwing up

» everywhere.

»

» Coached the Rugby team for a win Sunday morning before having all the

» Under 11's back to my place for the end of season BBQ. I only have 16 in

» the team but 54 people turned up :surprised:

»

» My four year old Tom stood next to my bed at 3 am this morning to tell me

» he was not feeling well. I focused just in time to see a technicolour

» projectile hit me flush.

»

»

» Yep...cracker of a weekend!

Rob,

So after this weekend would you recommend me to NOT have children?

Ross...