How many smokes a week?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just back and saw this question. given the number of answers, seems a hell of a lot of members on this forum are bored.

that said, i'm all over the place. sometimes none (bad weeks or away and not convenient), to sometimes way too many - fishing trips, havana visits etc. this ashes series is going to see a good few up in smoke.

even on trips, i'm not as bad as one nameless mate who when i knocked to chase him up for breakfast, was asleep. 'hang on' comes the call - not to make himself decent but to fire up the last half of what he was smoking before he fell asleep!

» Just a quick question for anyone who is bored. How many cigars do you

» smoke each week?

»

» Ross...

• 5 weeks later...

it varies... usually during the weekdays I average about 5 sticks...smalles would be robusto sized... on weekends... this can go up to 8 to 10 sticks...so on afverage about 13 to 15 sticks....

On some mad weeks this can shoot up... that is why I have problems ageing my smokes

» You must have the patience of a Saint.........that's will power. Congrats

» but you really must see someone about this sickness you have LOL

»

» TFL

lol, it has been hard. What really gets to me though is that the last few I've smoked (a few ERDM Demi Tasse & a RyJ Petit Julieta) from the local shop have all been in their sick period and had a disgusting aftertaste which just ruined them. There's no way to bring you down on a good night like a bad cigar :-(

The good thing though, is that I've been saving for a while, so when it's all over, I'll be ready to put in an order for a few boxes :yes: